Feb 3, 2011

CHA wants....neigh....NEEDS (Part 1)

Today I thought I would share  part one of some of the new CHA releases I am beyond excited about. BEYOND.
The first & by far most exciting is the new Pink Paislee line "Daily Junque.
Here are some of my favorites:

  Gorgeous? I think so. I just love the crazy mish-mashed bits of everything. It's a paper hoarders dream!
Next are the chalkboard stickers. How cool are these? Little chalkboard diecuts...what an awesome idea!

 Their mini notes and labels set is beyond adorable as well:

Make sure to go to their blog & check out how they use it in person...it's a definitely must have for me.

Cosmo Cricket's new releases (I want them all) are something else I cannot wait for to show up at my door. Their Upcylced line is most definitely my favorite. Here are some highlights:





LOVE this collection!!!!
I want all of the new Girl's Paperie collections, particularly Kitch & Jublilee. The pics she has loaded on her site are so large, so I figure you can check them out for yourself right here! Girl's Paperie never ceases to amaze me with her fun take on new-age vintage. That's all for today. I'll be back tomorrow with list number 2!

Oh & before you go, check this out: (yes i AM 10 and I cannot WAIT to see this movie, and dont act like you dont want to see it too)

1 comment:

  1. The Upcycle sheet with the yellow and pink circles is oh so pretty. I want some:)

    ReplyDelete