Feb 1, 2011

a place for inspiration

So this is it. This is my last & final blog. I create them with the intention of making them all about scrapping & honestly  folks, that's just not going to happen. I want to create a place where I can post things that I find that inspire me, in the hopes of inspiring others. yay!

We were expecting this crazy huge snow storm today, so we'll see if it lives up to all of the hype. I spent most of the day being incredibly lazy & doing things that made me happy. I woke up waaaay too early for having the day off. Enjoyed a delicious bowl of reese's puff's (breakfast of champions) & watched two solid hours of Martha Stewart.  I baked chocolate chip cookies from scratch just so I could bust out the new kitchenaid mixer. I only had one...err...three. They were beyond delish if I may say so myself.

Then I spent time thinking about how I could make my life/house more "valentine'sy" which yes, is a word....? I think this heart garland would look splendid. You can find it here. (Or attempt to make it if you aren't as lazy as I.)


I spent an hour making a valentine. Anytime I can sit & get my hands dirty is my happy time. Finished the afternoon off with a Lush face mask (Oatifix) & a super long, hot shower, because everyone knows those are the best. About to spend the rest of the night doing nothing productive, & I'm more than okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment