Feb 2, 2011

right now, I want to...

buy a house. John & I were relaxing, watching some realtor tv & they were showing all of the condos/houses for sale in the area. I immediately said out loud, "maybe we should buy when our lease is up," and before I knew it, we were sitting at the computer, searching for places to live & calculating mortgage payments. who knows whats going to happen, but let me tell you...it is TOUGH to pay rent AND save to buy a home. sigh. we'll see what happens with that. In other news....I gave myself a hand tattoo with washable crayolas. one of john's biggest pet peeves is being written on, which unfortunately for him, I enjoy...especially when I know how much it bothers him. haha. do you see a future for me in the world of tattoo artistry?




I found this amazing vase on etsy that I've been wanting for weeks. it's so cheap, I'm not sure why I just don't buy it.  You can find it here.



How gorgeous IS that? And only $19! I want it for Valentines day...John doesnt seem to be getting the hint. 
I tried going to bed at 12 last night, but was instantly inspired by a blog post I saw about a little mini book called "52 Reasons" made out of a deck of cards. So I sat up for 2 hours last night working on it...I couldnt stop. I'm so excited to share it with you when its done! It will be the handmade portion of Johns valentine's gift, so I hope he likes it. It's going to be one fat little book, let me tell you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment