Feb 13, 2011

new favorites!

hey everyone :)
this post is going to be a little different. i'm going to focus on my current favorite beauty products! yay! i've bought all of these products within the last few weeks & am completely loving them.

first, i am in LOVE with this new face wash by neutrogena (purchased at target, $7.99):

It's a cleanser & makeup remover in one, which i LOVE...no one likes coming out of the shower with raccoon eyes. Before this, I was using the Aveeno radiance scrub-which is now in the trash. This face wash leaves my skin feeling super smooth & soft, and i love that it foams- really makes me feel like my face is getting clean. 

second, i bought this today from Victoria's Secret ($12):

It's an awesome, delicious smelling body scrub that smells like coconut & sugarcane. It's a nice gritty exfoliator and my skin, particularly my legs & arms felt super smooth after using. it made me feel like i was on vacation- no lie. 

Target was also clearancing out it's physician's formula cosmetics, so i stocked up on a few of their eye & face palette's, these being my favorites:
This eye palette was $5.95 on clearance & the colors are AMAZING.
I also picked up this shimmer palette which i've been in love with for the last few years:
I use this on both my eyes & my face...the shimmer is gorgeous.  It's called "shimmer strips" for those who are curious.
For awhile now, I've been looking for a good set of makeup brushes. Something soft, easy to clean & good quality without being insanely expensive. I just bought this set of brushes at Sephora and i LOVE them. These brushes are antibacterial which I love. I use bare minerals foundation, so I've been using their brushes for years- however, i found that they were super hard to clean & get oily very quickly.
To help prevent anything like that happening with these new brushes, because they were an investment at $60, I bought Sephora's daily brush cleaner & use it each time I apply my makeup. It smells awesome & dries quickly. I bought the smaller bottle, which was a steal at only $6!


I've been addicted to this nailpolish since I bought it two weeks ago. It's called "Stormy" by Revlon. It's a gorgeous grey color & it dries really fast. Plus, the color is so rich that you really only need one coat. love it!


I've been wanting to try konad nail stamping for awhile now. so naturally when kwerner posted a vid today, I couldnt take it anymore! i went to amazon & ordered quite a bit of stuff- i cannot wait to get it! when i do, i'll post some pictures of it! it says it should be here by thursday or friday! you can check out kristina's konad vid HERE on youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try that face cleanser out. I have such problems getting my face super clean in the shower and I always wash before bed. I just always have left over mascara, boo. I love that Konad thing, I have seen it before and have always contemplated buying it. Perhaps for Spring:)

    ReplyDelete